infoDev is a Global Partnership Program, coordinated and served by an expert Secretariat housed in the Finance and Private Sector Vice Presidency (FPDVP) of the World Bank Group. Its strategic goal is to promote the growth of technology enterprises to enhance sustainable inclusive growth, competiveness, and jobs. infoDev focuses on the following key areas to achieve its goal:
- Assisting in taking technologies to market;
- Assisting in creating and growing sustainable enterprises that are technology-enabled;
- Promoting an enabling environment for innovation and adoption of appropriate technologies to promote enterprise growth as well as ensure effective competition so that the market functions to widen access to technology at affordable prices;
- Disseminating research and best practices to enhance growth and sustainability of enterprises in the technology and technology-enabled space;
- Building capacity to enhance the sustainability of enterprises; and
- Providing technical assistance to incubators to ensure Access to Finance (A2F) and Access to Markets (A2M).